Wondering what to do with your used bikes?
Do you have used bikes that no longer fit you or your family and don’t know what to do with them? Let Geva and Jane Real Estate help. Partnered with Phoenix Bikes we will be holding a bike drive. All donates will be given to Phoenix Bikes, a local Arlington non-profit doing good in our community.
Bike Drive Details
WHEN: Between now and Nov 3, 2018 contact Geva and Jane Real Estate if you have used bikes you would like to donate.
WHAT: Bikes that have little to no rust. It’s okay if the bikes don’t work or need to repaired.
HOW: You can call us and we will pick them up (limited area for pick up) or contact us if you want to drop them at our house prior to November 3.
Phoenix Bikes Mission, Vision and Values
Phoenix Bikes is a great organization operating in the Arlington community. To understand a little bit more, we have included their Mission, Vision and Value statements below.
Phoenix Bikes educates youth, promotes bicycling, and builds community.
Build young leaders, sweet bikes & healthy communities.
- Opportunity: We are committed to social justice and providing equal access to bicycling as a means of transportation and recreation. We also believe in bringing new experiences and skills to all youth to promote a strong start in life.
- Sustainability: We operate with a sound business model and best practices of nonprofit management to ensure Phoenix Bikes is a community asset for decades to come. As stewards of the environment, we make “being green”, such as recycling and reusing materials, a daily habit.
- Collaboration: Teamwork is the basis for how we work together. We value our volunteers and seek partnerships within the bicycling and nonprofit community to increase our effectiveness and help others do the same.
- Spirit: Our shop and off-site programs are fun and welcoming places where innovation and creativity are encouraged. We actively celebrate the successes of our youth and those in our community.
- Grit: We believe in hard work and strive for excellence in everything we do, persevering through setbacks. Our goal is to continuously improve our programs and customer experience.”
Closing for a Cause